Like most Open Educational Resources (OER), FLLITE lessons are the products of a “community of practice,” defined as a group of people who share common interests and professional practices. Participation and collaboration are key to a community of practice in which members strive to develop themselves personally and professionally by learning from each other. In essence, participation in the FLLITE community means to learn by doing things together.
To participate please submit a resource (e.g. text, image, video, audio, etc.) or a lesson to the FLLITE archive by filling out and submitting one or both of the following forms.
- Note: Before you start entering information in either the Text Submission Form or the Lesson Submission Form, fill out the author template (https://goo.gl/6pLdZZ). This template will assure that you have gathered all the materials and information needed to complete one or both of the submission forms.
- Add a Creative Commons license to your FLLITE lesson (more info about CC licenses):
- Download a license button and add it to your FLLITE lesson’s header or footer:
- Copy and paste one of the following license statements into your FLLITE lesson’s header or footer:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Next click on the following buttons and submit information about your lesson and your text: